Sunday, January 10, 2010

Helpful Instructional Design Links

After reviewing a number of links in the week one resources for my Learning Theories and Instruction course, here is a list of blogs I believe will be relevant to me while studying the instructional design field.

1. Creative Instructional Design Blog: This is a great blog for the field of instructional design because it provides additional links which are helpful for this area of study. Each of the links provided in this blog are ones I have bookmarked for my future study of instructional design because the links are simple and easy to understand.

2. Instructional Design: Science, Art, and Craft: I found this blog post which explains instructional design as a science, art, and a craft. The visual elements in this blog post which compares the three aspects of science, art, and craft in both a table format and also as a triangle are visually appealing. This blog post will be helpful to me while I study the field of of instructional design. I can see the importance of thinking of instructional design as a science, art, and a craft and how each of these aspects create effective design.

3. Instructional Design: Learning Objects: I found this article while searching on Google after setting up my Google reader. The artcle discusses the value of learning objects in the field of instructional design. This article will be a great resource as I study instructional design and begin to formally design materials in the program and also design more training materials for my department.

Please let me know if you also find the links helpful. I always welcome comments and additional information as well. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Word of the Day

This Day in History

Jackson Pollock Art

Juliet, the virtual kitty!