Hello Everyone,
After using the Walden University search engines, I came across two online journals below which relate to the topics we disucssed during week two in EDUC 6115.
1. Cognitive Process of Human Problem Solving: I found this article through EBSCOHost. It is a great online jounal because it discusses the cognitive structres of the brain in relation to problem solving.
2. Self-Regulated Learning: I found this online journal through ProQuest. I enjoyed reading this journal and found it helpful because the authors discuss not only the information processing theory, but also expand upon the area of self-regulated learning. The information helps the reader to go beyond the information processing theory to further understand cognitive, motivational, and contextual factors which influence the learning process as well.
References:
Wang, Yingxu, and Vincent Chiew. "On the cognitive process of human problem solving." Cognitive Systems Research 11, no. 1 (March 2010): 81-92. Academic Search Complete, EBSCOhost (accessed January 17, 2010).
Greene, J., & Azevedo, R.. (2007). A Theoretical Review of Winne and Hadwin's Model of Self-Regulated Learning: New Perspectives and Directions. Review of Educational Research, 77(3), 334-372. Retrieved January 17, 2010, from Research Library. (Document ID: 1406929321).

0 comments:
Post a Comment