Hi Everyone,
After getting bored of the design selections within blogger, I decided to give my blog site a fresh new look. I happened to stumble across this site called "Deluxe Templates," which has tons of unique templates you can use for your blog. The author's name is Klodian and it sounds like he loves creating blog themes for Blogger and Wordpress.
Here is the link if you want to check out the themes: Deluxe Templates
Word of Caution: This site has tons of themes you can browse through, so don't be surprised if you are scrolling through for a while. I was on page 60 before I decided to stick with this design. You can also do a search for a specific type of theme too, such as "artwork" and see what comes back. :-)
Have fun and hope you find a cool design!
Jackie

0 comments:
Post a Comment