Sunday, July 3, 2011

Great news!

Hi Everyone!

Great news to share that I have yet to post on my school blog. I am now working as an instructional designer! I have been in my position for 5 months now. I really love how different and exciting it is each day! Being an instructional designer suits me so well and allows me to be creative.

Since I did take on this new position, I have taken a break from school so I could focus on learning all I can about my position and role in the company. Plus, my new job has kept me quite busy, so it would be tough to go to school right now. Things should be settling down a bit soon, so I am planning to head back to school in September to finish my program.

Thank you to everyone for your continued love and support!
Jackie

2 comments:

Vivianna said...

Go Jackie! It's your birthday! Go Jackie!
(If I could post a pic of me I would now be dancing swinging my arms in a circle of what this phrase usually invokes in imagery.)

Leanne said...

Congrats! Good luck in your new job, it sounds like it's a great fit. It was great having you in class last year. The remaining classes are fun, especially the track in performance improvement and training.

Good luck in future endeavors and congratulations!
Leanne

Post a Comment

Word of the Day

This Day in History

Jackson Pollock Art

Juliet, the virtual kitty!