Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Starting School in October

Hi Everyone,

There's been a slight change in plans for when I will be starting back to school. Some of you may already know my mom is currently enrolled in a program at Everest College for a Medical Coding and Insurance Billing. The program is 8 months in length and the courses are condensed into 4 weeks. The course she is in right now is quite intense and she is learning the ropes of going to college for the first time. So, I decided it will be best for me to start back to school on October 31st, which is the mid-term semester start date. By this time, my mom will be halfway through her 3rd class and she should feel more comfortable with school and what she needs to do to be successful. So, I'll be starting school on Halloween -- definitely a start date I will not forget!

Have a great week!
Jackie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Word of the Day

This Day in History

Jackson Pollock Art

Juliet, the virtual kitty!