Monday, January 2, 2012

Finished my research course -- yippee!

First, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I am hopeful and optimistic 2012 will be a good year for all of us. 2011 was a challenging year for many of us. The new year provides us an opportunity for a fresh start.

Whew, I am so glad I have finished my research course! This course was the most challenging course for me so far in my program, as it was for so many of my classmates. Even though this was a challenging course, I did learn so much valuable information in the area of academic research and how it relates to the field of instructional design.

My next course, which begins on Tuesday, January 3, 2012 is called Distance Learning. This course will teach me about online and distance education in the 21st century. I am looking forward to the information I will learn in this course and how I can apply the information to my current position as an instructional designer.

Have a great year and happy learning!
Jackie

3 comments:

Helene said...

Jackie,

I feel the same way about that research course. It was difficult and I could never seem to get the correct formatting! Looking forward to seeing your posts for the Distance Learning 6135 class!

Helene

Helene said...

Jackie,

I forgot to mention - I really like the look of your blog and I will try and follow your travel blog as well.

Helene

KN Koch said...

Jackie,

Your blog is very creative and visual, love it! Looking forward to keeping up with your blog and posts in our class together and beyond.

Karin

Post a Comment

Word of the Day

This Day in History

Jackson Pollock Art

Juliet, the virtual kitty!