Friday, September 7, 2012

Back to school again...

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

After taking 6 months off from school, I am back and ready to finish the remainder of my classes to complete my M.S. in Instructional Design and Technology program. I am hoping to finish by July 2013.

I wish everyone who is also in the same program all the best on their educational journey as well. We will be at the finish line before we know it!

Happy Learning!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great looking blog! Welcome back to school! Looking forward to following you.

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie. I echo the comments by Alice - great blog and welcome back! Looking forward to your posts.

Robert J. Jackson

Dan Hubbell said...

Jackie,

Nice looking blog, very creative. I just wanted to let you know I will be following your blog.

Dan

Post a Comment

Word of the Day

This Day in History

Jackson Pollock Art

Juliet, the virtual kitty!